Royal Seal Companies, Inc.
In 1982, Royal Seal Construction broke new ground by becoming the first nationwide builder of both restaurants and retail stores. Our goal was to extend beyond our regional competitors, and become client based and not geographically based. The leading national chains enthusiastically embraced the idea of a consistent staff and quality across the country. Royal Seal continues to maintain that consistency across the country. In the 90’s Royal Seal became the first contractor with a large web presence, realizing the importance of the internet. We continued to forge ahead by creating our own job site software to track and manage projects live via the internet. At Royal Seal we don’t wait for the changes, we create the changes.
Our mission is to meet the needs of our clients by providing high quality service and workmanship in a manner that is professional, ethical, expeditious, within budget, and to be the standard by which others are measured.
- Attain the goals of our clients, who are our most important and valuable asset, with efficiency and diligence.
- Provide our clients with our expertise in value engineering, scheduling, construction methods, materials, and permitting.
- Render accurate and competitve estimates and realize the estimates through effective and efficient project management.
- Complete our projects on time, endeavoring to finish under budget.
- Resolve warranty issues within 48 hours.
- Cultivate a positive corporate culture with effective teamwork.
- Enhance and promote our image as the leader in our industry.
- Provide leadership and receive training in our industry through affiliations with professional organizations.
- Contribute to our community by way of time and resources to charity.
2017 DFW Airport Concessions Contractor Of The Year